Thursday, February 25, 2016

1974 - November 3




3 Nov 1974

The month of October has gone with Michael and I having colds most of that time. We had a weekend at the Bauhaus with the community pot luck dinner. Jennifer talked and danced with a boy. It was the first time she spent the evening with a boy. I went swimming for moments in freezing water. The weekend before (the first of the month) I went to Camp Neekaunis for Yonge St. half yearly meeting which was stimulating. Becoming a friend is a strange business. We wait for news of the divorce. Perhaps time is a blessing in such a matter.

Jean Johnson invited me to her opening reception at the Art Gallery of Ontario – It certainly was a bash with rich foods and drink galore. I was a smash in Philip’s brown velvet suit. Also this month, I gave the presentation to Ryerson’s standards committee of my report of last year. 

14 Nov 1974

My birthday always seems to herald the winter each year. 40 years old today. Life begins at 40 so it is said. I must somehow believe that and bloom in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment